Going somewhere?

Posted by Christy Miller on Wednesday 18 April 2012.

These luggage tags I sold at the handmade market were a hit:


But I can't take all the credit. I found the pattern on Design Sponge and loved it right away. And since I had a free-ish evening the night before the sale, I thought I would give it a try with some pinwheel fabric and some fabric that shows how to make paper airplanes! (Thanks Periwinkle Quilting!)

It was a happy coincidence that the theme of the market was pinwheels, pinwheels and more pinwheels! The Flock and Gather team made 400 of them to be exact.


It's just those little touches that made the market so special: pinwheeels, hand-dipped chocolate pretzels and lemonade - what a great way to spend a weekend.

I've finally come around from my sewing coma that I've been in since Sunday, after spending the last month pretty busy preparing for the sale. However, crafting is an addiction, and I couldn't resist stopping at Michael's on the way home today and picking up a few things.

Sculpey was on sale!

American Idol and an issue of Anthology magazine- a perfect night!

At the market with my favourite customer!

No Responses to Going somewhere?

Leave a Reply