I've got my work cut out for me.

Posted by Christy Miller on Friday 30 March 2012.

Literally!

Three kitty cats in the making...
With two weeks to go until the Flock and Gather Springtime Handmade Market, I'm coming down the home stretch on sewing my goal inventory of pajama pet pillows.

The biggest misconception I had about sewing before I rediscovered it was the amount of prep time to the amount of time that you actual spend putting (sewing machine) pedal to the metal. For these projects, I spend about 1/3 time cutting out the pieces and 2/3 time sewing. Oh, and another third of the time fixing something I messed up.

Wait a minute, that's four thirds. Well, as my sewing improves, hopefully so will my math!

I can't wait to turn out these last three so that I can try out some other projects to include in the sale!

No Responses to I've got my work cut out for me.

Leave a Reply